THE ENERGY TO SHRED
C4® Ripped Sport combines the powerful energy of C4® Sport with a revolutionary fat-loss formula, resulting in a best-in-class pre-workout that can help give you what you need to perform your best—whether it’s on the field, on the track, or in the gym.*
C4® Ripped Sport can be your teammate on the way to shredding up your physique and your fitness goals.
A POWERFUL DOSE OF ENERGY AND A POWERFUL CUTTING FORMULA*
- Caffeine Anhydrous supports energy, mental alertness, and can help in the performance of cognitive tasks and reaction times.*
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine is an amino acid which makes a compound in your body called carnosine, which supports muscular endurance.* Beta Alanine can sometimes produce a harmless tingling sensation throughout the body.
- Citrulline Malate is used as a precursor to Arginine and nitric oxide production. Citrulline Malate may support an increase in nitric oxide levels.*
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is believed to suppress the expression of certain fat-gaining enzymes, to increase energy expenditure and preserve lean muscle mass.*
- DygloFit™ is a patented, comprehensive, efficacious, and multi-dimensional weight management ingredient that has been clinically studied.*
Serving Size: 1 scoop (8.2g) Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving %DV Calories 5 Total Fat .5 g <1%** Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%** Sugars 0 g † Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 35 mcg 2% Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 35 mcg 583% Calcium (as Calcium Silicate) 30 mg 3% Magnesium (as Magnesium Chloride) 12 mg 3% Sodium (as Sodium Citrate) 60 mg 3% Potassium (as Dipotassium Phosphate) 20 mg <1% C4® Ripped Sport Performance Blend 3.941g †CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) powder, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Sodium Citrate, DygloFit® (Dichrostachys glomerata) fruit extract, Magnesium Chloride, Dipotassium Phosphate C4® Sport Energy Blend 1.135g †Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous (135mg), Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, Methylcobalamin ** Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Polydextrose, Titanium Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1.
Directions For C4 Ripped Sport: Take each serving (1 level scoop) of C4® Ripped Sport, with 8 fl. oz. of water, and consume 20-30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed, take one additional serving (1 level scoop) with the serving taken before training for added energy and weight loss support. During your workout, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributable to Beta-Alanine.
Warnings: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED FOR HEALTHY ADULTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not take this product before first consulting a licensed, qualified, health care professional if you are taking any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter medication; or if, you suspect you have or have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition. This product contains caffeine and should not be used by individuals wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet or in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use continuously for more than 8 weeks. Do not use the safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the servings indicated when measured exactly by weight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.