Genius Mindfulness , 30 Servings

Size: 30 Servings
Sale price$73.58


GENIUS MINDFULNESS is a powerful cognitive function support supplement.* The ingredients NeuroFactor™, AuroraBlue® and Sensoril® Ashwagandha works to support healthy cognitive function.*


Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Servings Per Container30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania 250 mg ** somnifera) [Root/Leaf] (Standardized to min. 10% withanolide glycoside conjugates, min. 32% oligosaccharides, max. 0.5% withaferin A) 250mg **
NeuroFactor™ (Coffea arabica) [Fruit] Extract 200mg **
Genius Mindfulness AuroraBlue® Organic, Wild-Crafted Blueberry Blend Extract 200mg **
Alaska Blueberry (Vaccinium alaskaense How.), Oval-Leaf Blueberry (Vaccinium ovalifolium Sm.), Alpine Blueberry (vaccinium uliginosum L.), Dwarf Bilberry (Vaccinium cespitosum Michx.) [Fruit>95%, Leaves/Stems<5%]
** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:
Hypromellose (Veggie Capsule), Organic Rice Hulls.
This product is manufactured in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.

Directions For Genius Mindfulness: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with morning meal.

Warnings: For Adult use only. Not for use for those with pre-existing medical conditions or taking any medications. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or contemplating pregnancy. Consult your physician before using this product, if you are taking any medications or you are under a physician’s care for a medical condition. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children.

Payment & Security

American Express Diners Club Discover Google Pay Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Venmo Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed