Third Party Lab Test Results
Please enter the lot number found on the bottom of your bottle of NutraBio supplements.
What are 3rd Party Lab Tests?
Each and every single ingredient that NutraBio puts in their supplements are rigorously tested for quality and purity. NutraBio is now publicly releasing the results of 3rd party lab tests conducted on their products, so that you can see for yourself how your supplements checked out!
View the date your item was tested, the results of the test, and even the name of the chemist that conducted the test.Full transparency!
You can view a copy of the results by entering the lot number, located on the bottom of each bottle of NutraBio supplements into the form above.
NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate delivers 25 grams of 90% pure, clean protein sourced from dairy cows that have a 100% grass-fed diet. It is nondenatured, non-GMO, and hormone, gluten, and lactose-free. What's more, our grass fed isolate is naturally flavored, has no fillers or additives, and contains high amounts of naturally occurring BCAAs and healthy whey fractions such as immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, and glycomacropeptides. NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate provides the building blocks to support muscle recovery, repair, and growth.*
What you WILL FIND in each serving of NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate:
- A protein with full label/ingredient disclosure
- 25 grams of complete, high-quality protein (90%) derived from grass fed cows.
- An advanced, full-spectrum amino acid profile including to maximize protein synthesis, minimize muscle breakdown, and support recovery*
- High biological value and protein efficiency. NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate has a biological value of 159, protein digestibility of 95, protein efficiency ratio of 3.6, net protein utilization of 92, and a perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score).
- Cold processed cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey with a full balance of bioactive whey protein fractions
- A protein that is low in net carbs and free of lactose, fat, cholesterol, gluten, and BSE/TSE. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
- A protein that is kosher and halal
- A protein that is developed in our own GMP-certified and FDA-inspected facility. 99.9% of our competitors can't make this claim. We have total control of our whey protein isolate from start to finish.
What you WON'T FIND in NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate:
- Proprietary blends or amino spiking. We provide full label/ingredient disclosure on our Grass Fed Whey Isolate. No games, no tricks-just the purest, freshest whey isolate available.
- Inferior sources of protein, such as low quality whey concentrates or soy that, gram for gram, are not as pure as whey isolates
- Extra amino acids like taurine or glycine used by some brands to boost nitrogen content and fool you into thinking you are getting more protein than you really are
- Ion exchange or acid-treated whey, which destroys the natural non-denatured state of whey, causing it to lose its anti-cancer and immune stimulating activity
- Fillers, excipients, maltodextrin or dextrose, added sugar or carbs, artificial colors, GMOs, or banned substances
No other macronutrient is more essential to muscle growth and recovery than protein. Research shows that active individuals need 1.5–2.2 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight daily for optimal nitrogen balance and to promote muscle growth/recovery.* This amount is often difficult to meet through a balanced diet, which is why individuals often turn to whey supplementation to support their protein requirements. However, not all whey proteins are created equal. In a market saturated with hundreds of whey proteins, it is hard to know that what you see on the label is what you are actually getting. Many companies use confusing labels and deceptive claims to hide lower quality proteins and cheap ingredients. Therefore, full label disclosure, quality, digestion rate, and preparation method should all be considered before selecting a whey protein.
The most common forms of whey are whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate. Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the purest form of protein available (90–98% pure protein). This level of purity is achieved through a cold cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtration process that removes the larger, less-absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash that can be present in whey concentrates and substandard protein powders. Furthermore, this process does not denature the valuable proteins and peptides in whey, so the protein itself is of a higher quality.
Studies suggest the ingestion of fast-acting protein sources, such as whey isolates, can increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis, arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery.* What's more, since whey protein isolates are generally low in carbs, lactose free, fat free, cholesterol free, and gluten free, it makes it the perfect choice for low-carb dieters, lactose intolerant individuals, or athletes who want to get ripped while packing on muscle. Simply put, isolates are the king of the whey protein jungle.
On the other hand, whey concentrates contain less protein on a gram for gram basis. The process used to create whey concentrates does not go through as many fine filtration steps, resulting in a product that can be anywhere from 25–80% pure protein. Furthermore, whey concentrates, due to the filtration process used, contain higher amounts of fat, cholesterol, and lactose, which may not sit well for some individuals.
When taking a product containing whey concentrate, it may be a guessing game as to how much pure protein you are getting per serving. Look closely at the label-unless it says whey protein concentrate 80 (WPC 80), you may be getting a lower quality protein, cheating you of the muscle building and recovery benefits of a higher quality protein. Unfortunately, using lower quality whey concentrates in a protein powder is a common tactic used by unscrupulous supplement companies in order to pad their bottom lines at your expense. The label may still proclaim 100% whey, but the quality of that whey may be as little as 25% pure protein. In summary, whey concentrates are a lower quality and cheaper grade protein compared to whey isolates, and it is best to avoid using products that contain a whey concentrate where the purity is unknown.
NutraBio 100% Grass Fed Whey Isolate... For 100% Results
No other protein on the market comes close to providing the level of quality and transparency as NutraBio's Grass Fed Whey Isolate. Although the industry makes it seems like non-proprietary blends and non-amino spiked proteins are something new, the fact is NutraBio pioneered this trend over 15 years ago. For us, it has never been a question of when is it a good time to start being honest. We focused on creating the most superior protein possible, and we've done just that with our Grass Fed Whey Isolate.
With each serving of NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate, you can be confident you are getting 25 grams of the cleanest, purest protein on the planet. What you see on the label is exactly what you get. No whey concentrates, proprietary blends, amino spiking, dextrose, fillers, or other potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives. It contains only the highest quality non-denatured whey isolate that provides a perfect amino acid profile for optimum nitrogen retention, protein synthesis, and muscle growth.* NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate is THE ultimate lean muscle protein.
What's in NutraBio Grass Fed Whey Isolate
Directions For Grass Fed Whey Isolate: Add one scoop to 6 ounces of cold water or your favorite beverage to a shaker cup or blender and mix for 25-30 seconds. Vary the amount of liquid to meet your desired taste and consistency. Drink 1-3 servings daily or as needed to satisfy your protein requirements. Using nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.