Third Party Lab Test Results
Please enter the lot number found on the bottom of your bottle of NutraBio supplements.
What are 3rd Party Lab Tests?
Each and every single ingredient that NutraBio puts in their supplements are rigorously tested for quality and purity. NutraBio is now publicly releasing the results of 3rd party lab tests conducted on their products, so that you can see for yourself how your supplements checked out!
View the date your item was tested, the results of the test, and even the name of the chemist that conducted the test.Full transparency!
You can view a copy of the results by entering the lot number, located on the bottom of each bottle of NutraBio supplements into the form above.
- Boosts recovery while you train*
- Support strength, endurance & performance*
- Replenishes and rehydrates*
- Contains an advanced electrolyte performance matrix*
- Has zero fillers or additives
GAME OVER. INTRA BLAST DOMINATES ALL OTHER INTRA-WORKOUT AMINOS.
Intra-workout amino acids have become a staple for any true athlete for one simple reason: They accelerate recovery. Our team at NutraBio set out to design an intra-workout that relied on the latest research on athletes and decided to take the path least followed when it comes to intra-workouts. Instead of copying everyone else and creating a branch chain amino acid (BCAA) product with some under-dosed "bells and whistles," we created an essential amino acid (EAA) powerhouse. Ironically, this revolutionary formula is loaded with more BCAAs than most of the competition, too!
Founded in 1996, NutraBio is the original No Proprietary Blend, No B.S. honest brand. 15 years ago we revolutionized the supplement industry by introducing 4 quality commitments:
1. NO proprietary blends and full label disclosure
2. NO fillers, excipients, or additives (except flavor)
3. Science-backed dosages of every active ingredient
4. Manufacturing our own products to control every aspect of quality.
Two decades ago we set the goal of providing our customers with the most effective, clean and honest supplements available. Since that very first day, we have led the charge in supplement innovation with science-backed therapeutic doses and full label disclosure.
We manufacture our products in our FDA registered and audited facility. We are GMP certified and manufacture to exceed 21 CFP Part 111 cGMP regulations. We don't compromise on quality so you don't have to compromise on results.
INTRA BLAST - WITHOUT QUESTION - IS THE MOST ADVANCED INTRA-WORKOUT AMINO ACID PRODUCT EVER CREATED.
Every ingredient has an incredible dose that may help accelerate your recovery and fuel your performance.* Take a look at any competitor on the market, and you'll see that they fall short in some area of their formulation. We recognized this and decided to put your recovery and performance first. What we've come up with is a highly advanced formulation built specifically for the performance and recovery needs of any serious athlete. You TRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE, and we've put every ounce of effort into creating INTRA BLAST WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
BCAAs are actually EAAs, but there are other critical amino acids to consider besides BCAAs when it comes to repair and growth.* The reason EAAs are considered "essential" is because your body can't synthesize them. Unfortunately, most companies don't use the full EAA spectrum because they are hard to flavor and very expensive compared to just BCAAs. At NutraBio, we don't shy away from challenges, which is why we chose to take on this difficult formulation task to combine the best of both worlds in creating INTRA BLAST. Here's an in-depth look at how the formulation works.
BCAA - INSTANTIZED AND FERMENTED LEUCINE, ISOLEUCINE & VALINE (7.2 G)
- These are in the proper scientifically studied ratio of 2:1:1 shown to support recovery and reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).*
- Research suggests that these can spare muscle wasting during prolonged exercise.*
- In athletes, BCAAs are proven to provide energy to working muscles.*
- Our BCAAs come from plant sources (fermented) as opposed to animal keratin sources (chemical extraction) such as feathers, hair, etc.
L-LYSINE (850 MG)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that supports protein synthesis and carnitine synthesis.*
- It is essential to helping the formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons and joints.*
- It is crucial in helping the body utilize calcium for various processes.*
L-THREONINE (850 MG)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that aids in facilitating proper responses to high-stress scenarios created by intense exercise.*
- Like lysine, it is an essential component to help facilitate proper formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons and joints.*
- It is also critical in supporting proper metabolic function.*
L-HISTIDINE (450 MG)
- It is a critical essential amino acid, which combines with beta-alanine to form skeletal muscle carnosine to support endurance.* Carnosine plays a crucial role in hydrogen ion buffering and as an intramuscular anti-oxidant.*
- As a precursor to histamines, it is extremely important for immune response and supporting the role of anti-oxidants.*
DL-METHIONINE (300 MG)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that helps the body in synthesizing creatine.*
- It serves as a precursor to glutathione, one of the most important antioxidant tripeptides formed by the body.*
- It has the ability to bind with selenium, which is a critical trace element involved in numerous metabolic processes.*
DL-PHENYLALANINE (300 MG)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that helps the body repair and support the central nervous system.*
- It serves as a potent precursor for numerous neurotransmitters that are critical in muscle activation and movement.*
- It has the ability to affect mood states and has been shown to support positive thoughts.*
L-TRYPTOPHAN (55 MG)
- It is a critical essential amino acid in the formation of numerous neurotransmitters related to mood and performance.*
- It has also been suggested to have the ability to have a positive impact performance.*
L-GLUTAMINE (5 MG)
- This is the most prevalent non-essential amino acid in the body, which has shown to affect hydration status of skeletal muscle cells.*
- It has been shown to have a role in resynthesis of both protein and glycogen.*
- It also demonstrates the ability to support the synthesis of many compounds critical to energy and repair, such as ATP, DNA and RNA.*
BETAINE ANHYDROUS (2 G)
- This amino acid has been shown to increase power and strength output due to its supporting role for the body's creatine production.* Essentially, it can help increase your reps with a given weight.*
- It has been suggested to have a positive effect on fat and energy metabolism.*
- It has also been suggested to have a positive effect on hydration and supports healthy nitric oxide levels.*
L-ORNITHINE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE 2:1 REACTED (OKG) (1 G)
- It has been demonstrated to have a positive role in boosting recovery and supporting protein synthesis.*
- It can help improve training by diminishing the effects of ammonia build-up from working muscles.*
- Our OKG is fully reacted, which means it is positively bonded. It is in the exact same form that the positive research studies were based on.
TAURINE (2 G)
- It helps maintain proper water balance in the muscle during training due to its osmotic properties.*
- Supplementation optimizes training endurance and is clinically suggested to support performance.*
- Supplementation while training helps replace losses of taurine caused by intense training.*
CALCIUM POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE CITRATE (AS CALCI-K®) (535 MG)
- This advanced ingredient serves as a donor for multiple electrolytes in one shot.
- Electrolytes serve a crucial role in maintaining water balance throughout the body and facilitating motor neuron function.*
- We employed this innovative ingredient to ensure that you are loading with sufficient electrolytes to perform at your best.*
SODIUM PHOSPHATE (157 MG)
- Research has shown that taking sodium reduces an athlete's susceptibility to thermoregulatory strain and increases exercise capacity.*
- The more you sweat, the more your body loses sodium, so it's critical to replace it while you are training intensely.
DIMAGNESIUM MALATE (140 MG)
- Exercise can deplete magnesium, and it's extremely important to replace these losses attributed to intense exercise.
- Magnesium is critical in processes related to ATP production, oxygen movement into the muscle via 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG) and over 300 other physiological processes important to athletes.*
What's in NutraBio Intra Blast
Directions For Intra Blast: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of Intra Blast into 10-16 ounces of cold water and sip throughout each training session of the day. Intra Blast can be consumed before training, between meals, while training, and post workout to boost your amino acid intake.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including but not limited to kidney, heart or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s). Consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.