What is this “Performance Carbohydrate” Karbolyn?
Karbolyn® represents the dawn of a new era of carbohydrate supplementation. Derived from potato, rice and corn, this fast-acting, long-lasting, high-performance compound offers the best of both simple and complex carbohydrates.*
Simple carbohydrates have the ability to enter the bloodstream quickly. However, they can also stimulate a strong “spike” due to a rapid rise and fall of insulin levels. This may be good for a quick burst of energy but not for sustained endurance.*
Complex carbohydrates do provide sustained endurance. But, they are slow to digest, and can leave you feeling bloated and lethargic.*
Karbolyn® Delivers The Best of Both WorldsKarbolyn® is absorbed into the bloodstream like a simple sugar. It has also been shown to be absorbed as quickly as pure Dextrose (a simple carbohydrate). Yet, it still provides sustained energy.*
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...WHAT DOES THE STUDY SAY?
The Clinical Study sought to document whether or not Karbolyn® has a positive and sustainable impact on blood sugar levels in normal adults during aerobic activity. Data obtained from participants indicated that a simple sugar promoted a steep drop and subsequent “crash” at a predictable point in time. Karbolyn® gave an overall smoother decline in blood glucose level.*
Karbolyn® Study Data - Re: IRB No : 29443/1; KL-001 - Study: July 2014–March 2015
AVAILABLE IN 7 MUSCLEFUELING FLAVORS
BLUE RAZZ WATERMELON
NO ONE TESTS LIKE
Ingredients either Pass or Fail...and a 'Fail' is rejected and shipped back.
When you invest in EFX Sports products, you are putting your faith in the efficacy and purity of our ingredients, and the integrity of our brand. That's why we NEVER take that trust for granted.
From dock-to-dock, we own every phase and process to ensure that what's on the label is what's in the bottle...without question.
INCOMING RAW MATERIAL TESTING
- IDENTITY To confirm the ID of a given Raw Material and the accuracy of the Certificate of Analysis (COA) we use FTNIR (near infrared technology).
- PURITY Vendor COA claims are checked for purity by HPLC, GC or ICP.
- Heavy Metals We test for Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury. Heavy Metals must be under the USP specified guidelines.
- MICROBIAL We test for Total Plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Raw Material complies with the USP, AHPA and FDA guidelines.
- PATHOGENS Raw Materials are tested for E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus pathogens (as needed).
- Drug Screen Raw Materials are tested for banned steroidal substances (as needed).
DURING PRODUCTION TESTING
- CLEANLINESS We perform ATP swab tests prior to batch production and allergen swab tests as needed to ensure equipment is free of potential contamination or microbes.
- IDENTITY CHECK We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a given in-process mix to ensure it contains the correct raw ingredients.
- PURITY CHECK Purity is checked by using HPLC, GC, and/or ICP to ensure the in-process mix will create a final product that meets label claims.
FINISHED PRODUCT TESTING
- IDENTITY CHECK We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a Finished Product.
- Purity (label claim) We check the purity by HPLC, GC, and/or ICP if there is a label claim on the Finished Product COA.
- MICROBIAL CHECK We test for Total plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Finished Product complies with specifications.
- PATHOGENS CHECK We test again for the following pathogens, E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus (as needed).
- ALLERGENS We list the allergens, if present in the Finished Product.
- HEAVY METALS CHECK We test the Finished Product for Heavy Metals contaminants (Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury) and make sure they are under the USP specified guidelines.
- DRUG SCREEN CHECK We use an outside 3rd party laboratory to conduct GC-MS/ HPLC-MS testing on finished products for banned steroidal substances, if needed.
What's in EFX Sports Karbolyn Fuel
Directions For Karbolyn Fuel:
Suggested Use for Individuals
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop in a shaker cup with 16 oz of water and drink 30 minutes before exercise.
Usage Guidlines for Intense Training or Athletic Events
BEFORE TRAINING - Drink 1 serving 30 minutes before exercise.
DURING TRAINING - Sip on 1 serving during exercise.
AFTER TRAINING - Drink 1 serving after exercise.
Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children. STORAGE: Protect from heat, light and moisture. Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.