Natreve Premium Wellness is Committed to Quality.
We are innovation driven and whole food focused. Natreve Premium Wellness™ Keto-Collagen Smoothie is another innovation. We only source the best of ingredients and ensure that all quality standards meet and exceed qualifications through extensive testing. All our products are free of banned substances, hormones, pesticides and any ingredient that is not natural. We are also the world’s first Certified Plastic Neutral Wellness company. Eat right. Do good!
Every bottle of this delicious premium protein powder:
- has been clinically studied and tested
- contains sustainably produced marine collagen
- is water soluble, has low molecular weight and is easily digestible
- is keto friendly to support strong energy and effective ketogenesis*
- contains probiotic blend to support healthy digestion*
Serving Size 1 scoop (30g) Servings Per Container17 Amount Per Serving Calories 180 % Daily Value * Total Fat 14 g 18% Saturated Fat 7 g 35% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 80 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 10 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 40 mg 4% Iron 0 mg 0% Potassium 45 mg 0% * The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Ingredients: Fats Blend (Sunflower Lecithin, MCT 70 on Acacia, Coconut Milk Powder), Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Collactive™ Marine Collagen), Natural Flavor, Monk Fruit Extract, Gum Blend (Cellulose, Xanthan), Salt, Probiotic Blend (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum). ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains ingredients from milk, fish, and coconut. Made in a facility that also processes sesame, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, crustaceans/shellfish oils, and wheat products.
Directions For Keto Grass-Fed Whey: Add 1 full scoop to a blender, shaker cup, or glass with cold water or your favorite beverage (10oz/300ml). Adjust amount of liquid to preferred sweetness. Blend or shake for 30 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached and powder is dissolved.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal has been compromised and broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.