Third Party Lab Test Results
Please enter the lot number found on the bottom of your bottle of NutraBio supplements.
What are 3rd Party Lab Tests?
Each and every single ingredient that NutraBio puts in their supplements are rigorously tested for quality and purity. NutraBio is now publicly releasing the results of 3rd party lab tests conducted on their products, so that you can see for yourself how your supplements checked out!
View the date your item was tested, the results of the test, and even the name of the chemist that conducted the test.Full transparency!
You can view a copy of the results by entering the lot number, located on the bottom of each bottle of NutraBio supplements into the form above.
CAFFEINE FREE PRE WORKOUT POWERHOUSE
- Builds explosiveness, power, and strength*
- Enhances endurance and increases reps*
- Accelerates performance and recovery*
- Supercharges mental focus and acuity*
Leucine & Creatine
Founded in 1996, NutraBio is the original No Proprietary Blend, No B.S. honest brand. 15 years ago we revolutionized the supplement industry by introducing 4 quality commitments:
1. NO proprietary blends and full label disclosure
2. NO fillers, excipients, or additives (except flavor)
3. Full scientific dosages of every active ingredient
4. Manufacturing our own products to control every aspect of quality.
Two decades ago we set the goal of providing our customers with the most effective, clean and honest supplements available. Since that very first day, we have led the charge in supplement innovation with science-backed doses and full label disclosure.
We manufacture our products in our FDA registered and audited facility. We are GMP certified and manufacture to exceed 21 CFP Part 111 cGMP regulations. We don't compromise on quality so you don't have to compromise on results.
NutraBio PRE Stim-Free, as the name implies, is our stimulant free version of our PRE formula. We created PRE Stim-Free for those individuals who are sensitive to ingredients such as caffeine, hit the gym late at night, or otherwise want a pre-workout with the performance boosting ingredients found in PRE minus the stimulants. To that extent we can say PRE Stim-Free is absolutely the most thorough, effective, and purest stimulant free pre-workout in existence. PRE Stim-Free is built upon clinically dosed and scientifically backed ingredients proven to maximize workout performance and produce results. Athletes of all levels realize that in order to achieve the most effective training session that strength, endurance, energy production, and focus are a must. A complete stimulant free pre-workout supplement should support all of these benefits. The synergistic combination of ingredients found in PRE Stim-Free help prepare your body physiologically and psychologically by supporting increases in muscular strength, power, and endurance, enhancing the mind-muscle connection, and combatting fatigue. From top to bottom PRE Stim-Free will help keep you training stronger and longer. Take a deeper look into PRE Stim-Free and you will find:
- Clinical doses of 14 research-backed ingredients.
- 2500mg of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine to increase endurance and help counteract fatigue caused by hydrogen ion accumulation.*
- 2000mg of Pharmapure creatine monohydrate for greater strength, power, and muscle growth.*
- 1000mg of creatine HCL for increased solubility and absorption.*
- 3500mg of L-Leucine to help stimulate muscle protein synthesis, prevent muscle catabolism, and lessen recovery time between sessions.*
- 100mcg of Huperzine A to promote a strong mind-muscle connection and supercharge mental focus.*
- 2500mg of betaine anhydrous to support creatine production, increase power and strength output, and protect cells from dehydration.*
- 1000mg of Agmatine sulfate and 750mg Nitrosigine to stimulate nitric oxide pathways leading to greater vasodilation and bigger muscle pumps.*
- 2214mg electrolyte and hydration optimizer that helps maintain water balance in the muscle, facilitates motor neuron function, and increase exercise capacity.*
- 5mg of Bioperine black pepper extract to enhance absorption of the active ingredients in PRE.*
- L-Citrulline (6000mg) – Increases nitric oxide production, reduces fatigue, and improves endurance.*
Since day one NutraBio has never been happy maintaining the status quo when it comes to pre-workouts. We have always been the innovators; not the replicators. Although the industry makes it seems like non-proprietary blends, proper dosing, and scientifically backed ingredients are something new; the fact is NutraBio pioneered this trend over 15 years ago. We focused on creating the best, and we've done just that with PRE Stim-Free. PRE Stim-Free has everything you need in one comprehensive, open label, clinically dosed formula and nothing you don't. We pride ourselves on purity. What you see on the label is exactly what you get. PRE Stim-Free contains no fillers, excipients, proprietary blends, or other potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives.
At the end of the day, NutraBio isn't just about marketing hype and trying to maximize our profit. It's all about giving athletes what they want to meet their performance needs by giving them access to clean supplements that are innovative and effective. Like you, we want to train hard and see the results of our efforts. Compare NutraBio PRE Stim-Free to any other stimulant free pre-workout on the market and ask yourself whose formula was created WITHOUT COMPROMISE. We think you'll find that even the most "self-proclaimed" strongest formulated stimulant free pre-workouts pale in comparison to PRE Stim-Free.
Game over. NutraBio PRE Stim-Free dominates the stimulant free pre-workout landscape..
THE SCIENCE BEHIND NUTRABIO PRE STIM-FREE
A closer look at the 14 ingredients and doses used to make NutraBio PRE Stim-Free the premier stimulant free pre-workout on the market.
ATP POWER, STRENGTH, & RECOVERY COMPLEX (9000 MG)*
L-LEUCINE (3500 MG)
- Leucine is one of the essential branched chain amino acids (BCAA). By itself it can stimulate muscle protein synthesis; the process responsible for muscle growth and recovery. This is why it is often referred to as the "main" amino acid.*
- Supplementation with at least 2/grams daily leucine has been shown decrease muscle soreness, lessen recovery time between workouts, and increase lean muscle mass.*
- Howatson et al. (2012) discovered that leucine (combined with isoleucine and valine) administered before muscle damaging resistance exercises reduced instances of muscle damage and accelerated recovery in resistance trained males.*
- NutraBio's leucine is derived from fermented vegetables sources as opposed to animal based sources.
BETAINE ANHYDROUS (2500 MG)
- Betaine, scientifically referred to as Trimethylglycine, is a metabolite of choline. Betaine's two main functions in the body are as a methyl donor and osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert homocysteine to L-methionine, and is therefore, a precursor to creatine.*
- Doses of 2500-6000mg betaine daily may increase muscular strength, endurance, and total training volume.*
PHARMAPURE CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (2000 MG) & CREATINE HCL (1000 MG)
- Creatine is an amino acid (broken down protein) derived compound produced in the body that serves as the primary fuel source (ATP) for short duration, high intensity activities such as sprinting and weight lifting. Creatine is stored primarily in muscle tissue, and it is used for rephosphorylating ADP into ATP. This means that when our muscles use up our energy stores, creatine helps to replenish those stores in a fairly rapid manner. Approximately 2 grams of creatine are found in individuals that do not supplement and maintain a diet including animal based proteins. Those who do supplement can increase their body's internal creatine pool by 10 to 40% depending on diet and total lean muscle mass.*
- As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects.*
- Creatine has been proven to increase lean muscle mass, maximal strength, power, and muscular endurance.*
- Creatine may also help keep you hydrated in extreme outdoor conditions.*
- Creatine HCL is more soluble than creatine monohydrate and in theory should absorb better; requiring a lower dose to achieve the same ergogenic benefits as creatine monohydrate.*
- The ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) position stand on creatine monohydrate (CM) found that short-term CM supplementation has been reported to improve maximal power/strength (5–15%), work performed during sets of maximal effort muscle contractions (5–15%), single-effort sprint performance (1–5%), and work performed during repetitive sprint performance (5–15%). Long-term CM supplementation appears to enhance the overall quality of training, leading to 5 to 15% greater gains in strength and performance.*
ATHLETIC ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE COMPLEX (8500 MG)*
L-CITRULLINE (FERMENTED)(KYOWA QUALITY) (6000MG)
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that plays an important role in nitric oxide metabolism and regulation.*
- It is converted to L-Arginine in the body to support L-Arginine and nitric oxide levels.*
- Increased production of nitric oxide (NO) promotes vascular dilation which improves oxygen and blood circulation throughout the body.*
- L-Citrulline is also expected to relieve muscle fatigue through ammonia elimination.*
- A 2015 study conducted by Bailey et al. found subjects who supplemented with 6000mg L-Citrulline for 7 days were able to improve oxygen uptake and performance during high intensity exercise.*
BETA ALANINE (AS CARNOSYN) (2500 MG)
- Beta-alanine (BA) is a version of the amino acid alanine which serves as the precursor to carnosine (β-alanyl-L-histidine) in skeletal muscle. Supplementing with BA is a highly effective means of increasing muscle carnosine content. Increased muscle carnosine helps buffer the negative side effects of hydrogen ion accumulation in muscles as exercise intensity increases.*
- Beta-Alanine supplementation has been linked to improved exercise performance and delayed fatigue at higher intensities in both trained and untrained individuals in events lasting 1-4 minutes.*
- Increases in lean muscle mass and muscular endurance have also been noted with supplementation.*
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.*
MERIVA® TURMERIC PHYTOSOME
- Curcumin, the active component of turmeric, has an established history of supporting joint health, a healthy inflammatory response and potent antioxidant activity from exercise, but its health benefits are limited by its poor absorption from the gut.*
- Three studies conducted with MERIVA® on subjects demonstrated significant improvements related to stiffness, muscle soreness, physical function and overall quality of life.*
ELECTROLYTE & HYDRATION OPTIMIZER (2214 MG)
TAURINE (1500 MG)
- Taurine is one of the most important, useful, and safest amino acids. Taurine is best known for its beneficial effects on the heart and cardiovascular system. Early clinical research also suggests that taurine, in combination with caffeine, can produce improvements in mental performance. When the body engages in extreme physical activity, it no longer will be able to produce the necessary amounts of taurine, therefore supplementation becomes necessary.*
- Taurine is also acts is an osmolyte; assisting the body in maintaining proper water balance.*
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload.*
CALCIUM POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE CITRATE (AS CALCI-K) (525 MG) & SODIUM PHOSPHATE (189MG)
- Calcium, potassium, and phosphorus are vital electrolytes needed to maintain bodily water balance and facilitate motor neuron function.*
- The combination of these electrolytes in CALCI-K are highly soluble and readily absorbed by the body.*
- Electrolytes have been shown to prevent muscle cramps and are essential to normal muscular contractions.*
- As we exercise electrolytes are lost through sweat and must be replaced in order to prevent decreases in performance.*
- Sims et al. (2007) discovered that pre-exercise ingestion of a high-sodium beverage increased plasma volume before exercise and involved less thermoregulatory and perceived strain during exercise and increased exercise capacity in warm conditions.*
NITRIC OXIDE PERFORMANCE MATRIX (1750 MG)
AGMATINE SULFATE (1000 MG)
- Agmatine Sulfate is a byproduct of Arginine through decarboxylation. It produces other byproducts that are involved in cell growth, structural and metabolic support to the nervous system.*
- Decarboxylated arginine cannot be broken down in the liver and consequently increases blood flow to working muscles through vasodilation.
- PRE uses a vegan source of agmatine that us derived from fermented plants.
INOSITOL ARGININE SILICATE (AS NITROSIGINE) (750 MG)
- Nitrosigine is a bonded complex of arginine and silicon that helps enhance nitric oxide levels to a greater degree compared to arginine alone.
- Increased nitric oxide levels promote the relaxation of smooth muscle in blood vessels, increasing blood flow to working muscles.*
- In pre-clinical studies nitrosigine was found to be more biologically active than arginine chloride. The research also showed enhanced blood flow during and after exercise which may help with muscle growth and recovery.*
FOCUS & DRIVE COMPLEX (1200 MG)*
N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE (1200 MG)
- Tyrosine is an essential amino acid whose primary role in the body is as the direct precursor to thyroxine and to the hormones dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Tyrosine may improve both endurance and anaerobic performance via metabolic and/or neurotransmitter upregulation.*
- Tyrosine also improves mental acuity, focus, and mood by increasing levels of catecholamines found in the bloodstream.*
HUPERZINE A (100 MCG)
- Huperizine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which means it prevents the breakdown and increases the amount of acetylcholine; an important neurotransmitter in the central nervous system involved in cognition and muscular contractions.*
- Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine-A can enhance focus, memory and mood.*
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with Huperzine A for 4 weeks improved learning performance and memort compared to a placebo group.*
NUTRIENT ABSORPTION ENHANCER (5 MG)*
PIPER NIGRUM EXTRACT (AS BIOPERINE)
- BioPerine is a patented extract of the fruit of black pepper that contains standardized amounts of the active ingredient piperine.
- In sum, BioPerine significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption.*
- At NutraBio, we like to call this "bioavailability insurance" for our highly technical formulations that rely on extremely pure and refined ingredients.*
What's in NutraBio PRE Stimulant-Free Pre Workout
20 Servings Watermelon Serving Size: 1 scoop (27.85 grams) Servings Per Container:20 Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid USP) 150 mg 170%* Vitamin B3 (as niacin) 30 mg 190%* Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg 2,940%* Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 150 mcg 6,250%* Calcium (Calci-K™ calcium potassium phosphate citrate) 95 mg 8%* Phosphorus (Calci-K™ calcium potassium phosphate citrate and sodium phosphate) 89 mg 8%* Magnesium (Creatine MagnaPower™) 40 mg 10%* Sodium (sodium phosphate) 60 mg 2%* Potassium (Calci-K™ calcium potassium phosphate citrate) 80 mg 2%* Choline (VitaCholine™ [Choline L(+) Bitartrate]) 205 mg 35%* Power, Strength & Endurance Complex (14.2g) L-Leucine (naturally fermented - vegan) 3.5 g † CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine (HPLC) 3.2 g † PharmaPure™ Creatine Monohydrate (micronized, HPLC) 3 g † Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine, HPLC) 2.5 g † DL Malic Acid 1.2 g † Creatine MagnaPower® (Magnesium Creatine Chelate) 500 mg † Nitric Oxide Pump Matrix (7.75g) L-Citrulline (HPLC)(fermented) 6 g † Agmatine Sulfate (HPLC) 1 g † Nitrosigine® (inositol-stabilized arginine silicate) 750 mg † Focus & Drive Matrix (2g) L-Tyrosine (HPLC) 1.5 g † Choline L(+) Bitartrate (VitaCholine™) 500 mg † Huperzine A (from 10mg huperzia serrata leaf standardized extract) 100 mcg † Electrolyte & Hydration Optimizer (2.71g) Taurine (HPLC) 2 g † Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate (Calci-K™) 525 mg † Sodium Phosphate 189 mg † * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet † Daily Value (DV) not established Other Ingredients: Flavoring (natural & artificial flavors 625mg, sucralose 220mg, acesulfame potassium 30mg), beet powder (color) 30mg.
Directions For PRE Stimulant-Free Pre Workout: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop of PRE into 12-14 ounces of water and consume 30-45 minutes prior to resistance training. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired flavor level. DO NOT EXCEED 1 SCOOP IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD OR USE MORE THAN 5 DAYS IN ANY 7 DAY PERIOD.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including but not limited to kidney, heart or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s). Consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, CARDIOVASCULAR EXERTION or dehydration. Discontinue use and consult with your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.