- Glutamine is an important amino acid with many functions in the body.
- Its main purpose is to serve as building blocks for proteins.
- L-glutamine can be produced naturally in your body. In fact, it is the most abundant amino acid in the blood and other body fluids
- One of the most important functions of glutamine is its role in the immune system.
- It is a critical fuel source for immune cells, including white blood cells and certain intestinal cells*
- Glutamine is an energy source for intestinal and immune cells. It also helps maintain the barrier between the intestines and the rest of your body and aids with proper growth of intestinal cells.*
What's in Blackmarket RAW Glutamine
Directions For RAW Glutamine: Take one serving mixed with 8-10 fl oz of cold water or other beverage of choice before, during, or after training.
Warnings: Only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not exceed recommended dose. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Settling may occur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.